A Guide to the Heart of What Matter’s
Journalling has long been a passion of mine, a book with lock and key that kept my thoughts away from public knowledge. I was always a very private person about my thoughts and feelings, afraid of saying how I felt and the impact that could have not only the person I was writing about, but also their family, friends and community. The anxiety and worry always kept under disguise and the embarrassment of being exposed!
I am not sure if you’ve also felt this way, yet I sense I am not alone in my thinking. A filter that harbours mixed emotions, thoughts and some denials. How good it might be to just blurt it out, yet the repercussions it might bring. I mean how would you feel if someone said some things to you that hurt and talked about you behind your back? Perhaps the truth might be the antidote to discovering what lies behind the eyes and stirs within our soul.
This guide will help to dig deeper to the core of so many stories we harbour. It will provide insight and solutions to creating better communication styles, effective coping strategies, replacing negative self-talk with positive and exploring the emotions that surround them like shame, anger and fear.
Hi, I’m Trish. Previously a Continuing Care Assistant for 26 years, I became a Counsellor in 2014. I spend most of the time with my dog Lily, family and friends on the West Coast of British Columbia.
- Enlightening Paths, Awakening the Soul BlogI have been thinking of starting a new blog, something that would be nourishing, nurturing and guiding hearts on their journey through life. This is a blueprint that will inspire […]
- Loving Self Affirmation CardsLoving Self Affirmation Cards reminding you that By loving self …. positive change happens. There are 28 cards in a deck and the price is $25.00 plus S&H
- My NEW Book on AmazonGreetings! I am writing to let you know that I am now a Best Selling Author on Amazon, and excited to share with you my book “Steps to Loving You, Creating […]
- OFFER for Online FollowersI am pleased to offer you a coupon to a course called Arts Therapy: Greater Understanding of the “Self”, presented by Libby Seery of Renaissance Life Therapies. I am a […]
- Chronic Illness BloggersI have decided to contribute to Chronic Illness Bloggers. Suffering from chronic pain myself, I feel I would be able to contribute beneficial content to improving the lives of […]
- The RoseOne of the most treasured flowers among people is The Rose! Rose is a symbol used to show affection towards friends, lovers, parents or a new friend. Each […]